My mission is to support people and organizations in changes they wish for and improve the quality of people’s lives in their personal and professional area. I strive to bring professional wisdom, peace, and a fresh perspective.
Grażyna Matys – I am an HR Manager, a Leader of Change and Progression, with many years of extensive international experience. I am a certified Coach & HR Mentor passionate about psychology and continually expanding my knowledge in the Psychology of Change (Faculty: Conflict–Crisis–Cooperation). During my long-term career, I worked for many European countries. I have lived in Poland, Switzerland, Denmark, and Great Britain.
My inspiration comes from the diverse and complex environments I have experienced, including different work cultures and leadership styles. I am passionate about people, leadership, mindfulness, and psychology – the areas of my ongoing development. I use a variety of coaching methods and tools, which I apply during multiple coaching events.
Coaching & Psychology Education
- Accredited ICF Coach at International Coach Federation (ICF) – 2020.
- Brain-Based Coach certified with NeuroLeadership Institute (2020-2021).
- Graduate of Tony Robbins Leadership Academy Program (USA, 2019).
- Master’s degree in psychology of change at the SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities (2019-2022).
- Certified „Points of You” World Expert. (2019).
- Graduate at Academy of Leadership Psychology at the Warsaw University of Technology Business School (2018).
- Graduate of Life & Business Coaching at Lazarski University – Warsaw, Poland (2014).
Type of Coaching:
- Personal Coaching (1:1)
- Executive Coaching and Team Coaching
- Workshops such as „Awakening” with Points of You cards
- Coach and Mentor at APLO – the Academy of Leadership for Education Executives (APLO).
Work with the client
- I use my personal and professional wisdom, business, and industry knowledge from the field of Coaching and Psychology.
- I act as a guide, who points you in the right direction, to “the peak of Mt. Everest” (the top of the world), which symbolizes the client’s issues, goals, dreams, and desires.
- I guide my clients to find something more than a new direction. I help them through life challenges using the shortest path through the unknown territory of their conscious and unconscious mind.
- Each coaching process leads to a deeper understanding, which gives room for awakening, transformation, and long-lasting change.
- The ultimate result is my client’s success, their sense of peace, the ability to influence the world around them, connect with others, and be self-fulfilled.